Middle School Lesson Plans
Our Middle School Lesson Plans are geared towards students in grades Seventh through Eighth Grade. We would love to add more interesting and engaging lesson plans to the list. Please email us any lessons you wish to share.
Seventh and Eighth Grades
- Project Citizen: Upper Elementary and Middle School Effective Citizenship
- What Is the Federal System Created by the Constitution? - From the National Center For Civic Education
- Why Do We Need a Government?
- How Can Citizens Participate?
- We The People: Project Citizen Lesson One
- Why Do We Need Authority?
- What are the Possible Consequences of Privacy?
- How Can You Decide among Competing Responsibilities?
- What Intellectual Tools Are Useful in Making Decisions about Issues of Corrective Justice?
- How Can Jackson Middle School Meet Its Responsibilities to Deal with the Problem of Substance Abuse?