High School Lesson Plans
Our Middle School Lesson Plans are geared towards students in grades Nine through Twelve. We would love to add more interesting and engaging lesson plans to the list. Please email us any lessons you wish to share.
Ninth Through Twelfth Grades
- How Was the Constitution Used to Organize the New Government?
- How Does Government Secure Natural Rights?
- What Conflicting Opinions Did the Framers Have About the Completed Constitution?
- What Is Meant by Returning to Fundamental Principles?
- President' Day: George Washington and Executive Power
- President' Day: James Madison and Executive Power
- President' Day: Abraham Lincoln and Executive Power
- President' Day: Ronald Reagan and the Constitution
- We The People: What Is the Role of the President in the American Constitutional System?